I was recently nominated by fella blogger, Keen, for the Entertainer Blogger Award. I feel honoured to be nominated.
Keen, thank you for the nomination and apologise for the delay in putting together this post.
Keen’s blog is about taking the Goldilocks approach to travel and lifestyle, i.e. Just Right!!! and the name of her blog is Goldilocks Lifestyle Travel. Hop over to her blog where she shares tips, tricks and itineraries from her personal experience travelling as a couple and as a family.
The Entertainer Blogger Award is an award nominated by one blogger to another fella blogger whom he or she finds fun, inspiring and entertaining.
• Thank the person who nominated you to add the link to their blog
• Add the rules so others can follow
• Nominate people who you find fun, inspiring and entertaining!
• Answer the same questions
• Include the graphic in your post
My Response to the Questions
Why did you start blogging in the first place?
- I started blogging to share my journey of simplifying my life and as a personal journal of my travels.
What is your favourite book?
- I enjoy reading mystery/speculative books. I do not have a single favourite book. I enjoy reading books by Dan Brown like Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons. I also enjoy reading books by Haruki Murakami like 1Q84.
What do you dislike the most?
- Lacking integrity.
What is your favourite food at the mall?
- A tough question to answer as there is a wide variety of food in all the malls in Singapore. Living in Singapore is spoiling us. If I have to name one, it has to be local food, Wonton Mee or Noodles with Dumplings. It is a Cantonese noodle dish, usually served dry, with char siew (aka bbq pork), vegetables and wonton dumplings.
What is your favourite pastime?
- Since I started blogging, I have been spending my weekend writing blog posts and looking through, selecting and editing my photos taken during my holidays. While writing, I relive my experience.
My Nominees (Drumroll)
If my nominees do not wish to accept the award, no worries about it. Though I would love to know more about you, my fellow bloggers.
Thank you for stopping by and happy Living for Experiences!