The Real Neat Blog Award was started by Dear Kitty Blog in late 2014 to connect blogs and bloggers all over the world and to award their efforts and work.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My response to the questions from age45
What is your favourite movie and why? I don’t exactly have a favourite movie, one of the holiday movies that I enjoy watching is The Holiday because I enjoy watching romantic comedies.
Did you try to learn some specific foreign language and how it goes, so far? Not really as I am not great with languages.
What are the three specific words/sentences which describe your country the most? Little Red Dot – that is how Singapore is depicted on many maps of the world and of Asia as a red dot. Singapore is a city-state with limited physical capacity compared to our neighbours in Southeast Asia.
Do you like to read books or magazines and what is your favourite one? I do enjoy reading but do not have any favourite.
What is your preferred meal and did you ever try to make one by yourself? I enjoy Asian food, especially Singapore local food. And yes, I do cook but not often.
If you win 1 million dollars in a lottery, how would you spend it? I would first pay up my home mortgage loan, bring my family out for a good meal and then go on vacation.
My questions to my nominees
- Share 3 facts about yourself.
- What is/are your goal(s) for 2018?
- How has blogging impacted your life?
- What is your experience like in relating to other bloggers?
- Would you ever stop blogging? If no, why?
- Where are you from and what is the most common stereotype or misconception about your hometown/state/country?
- Share one of your favourite quotes.
This is my last post for 2017. Hope you manage to take some time off to spend with your loved ones. Wishing all a Blessed 2018!
Thank you for stopping by, Happy Living for Experiences!